Saturday, June 9, 2007

- Links

Quick link love for Anonymous Therapist - I've got respect for the RT's, and just reading the few posts on the front door made me giggle. I'm about 5'9" and 220 pounds, and it's kinda hot right now and I'm not wearing a shirt, and I'm very hirsute, so all you readers out in reader land imaging me giggling a little? Probably not a good thing. Sorry for making you throw up in your own mouths a litte, ladies and gay fellows. The latter, I need to recruit you fellas with the fashion get me some new clothes. All my favorite shirts are getting old.

What were we talking about?

Shit, link love. Also a big whoop for Loving Annie who may, in fact, be the nicest blogger I've ever seen. I was totally like, +2 happiness when I read her page. For some reason in my little brain seeing her page reminded me of the actual taste and sensation of eating fresh chocolate chip cookies. I have a weird and unusual brain.

2 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Awwwww, aren't you sweet, you big, hairy sweaty beast, you ! Linked you too, darlin -- you good read deserves another !!!
Happy Sunday, and be safe out there !

Loving Annie said...

p.s. please don't start a rumor that I'm nice -- it'll ruin my reputation for being a part-time bad girl... (lol)

double chocolate chips cookies with walnuts and pecans and hazelnuts on the way !!!