Friday, October 5, 2007

- R and R

So this past week Spiderman and I had a chance to take in something truly despicable. That's right, ladies and gentleman, we got to see GWAR.

We had known about the show for a few weeks but it looked like we weren't going to be able to see 'em - our schedules synced up wrong. But then, impossibly we both managed to switch. So at 9 o clock, swaddled in trashbags, we were able to witness the most gruesome show I've ever been party to. The pit was crazy. Easily one of the best shows I've ever seen. Oderus, Flattus, Balsac the Jaws of Death, Beefcake the Mighty (WOO!), and Jizmak.

The show was loud, fast, and brutal. Let me tell you folks, it's hard for me to write about. Words can not describe the Awesome.


Look, if you have a chance to go to a GWAR, go.

I'ma go clean the blood out of my ears. After all, I've got a date tonight.

-MM


2 comments:

Epijunky said...

You know... I haven't had to clean blood from my ears in waaaaaaaaay too long...

I'm jealous.

Loving Annie said...

A date ??? A date ???? okay, dude, spill the beans ! Tell me all about it - I swear I won't tell anyone but a million other interested bloggers :)